Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where are all my NEW FRIENDS?

Hi everyone!



Hope you all enjoyed your day today.  I had a very busy, very hectic day today.  I worked 10.5 hours today at my day job and I'm beat!  


Thinking of the day I had made me want to jump online tonight in utter excitement to see if I had any "new" friends on Sidetick.com.  As you know (if you are following my blog), I'm in a quest to make my 1st million dollars by making 1 million new friends and guess what?  Not one new friend today!  Not one! :-(


What's up with that?  This is exciting stuff folks!  Don't you want to be a part of helping a wife and mother of 5 live out her dreams?  I'm stoked and excited about this!  Get excited with me!  Share my blog with your friends and family!  Get signed up to be my friend and ask them to do the same!
http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?signup_referer=47399

Its free to do and no hassles once you are signed up...it's a great little growing social community.  Oh...and don't forge...I submitted my application to Guinness Book Of World Records yesterday!  I'm requesting the opportunity to see if I can set the record for making the most friends in a social network!  The email I got back from their automated system said it could take up to 3-4 weeks before I hear back from them so in the meantime, let's get the friendship tally rising! 


Come on...join me on my journey to escape from corporate america and be what I've always wanted to be ...a stay at home wife, mom, entrepreneur and inventor!


Be a part of something new, something exciting, something fun...something that has never been done before!  Help me live my dreams...karma will be kind to you! :)


Check in with you tomorrow folks and hopefully I'll see I have a few new friends on Sidetick.com!  


I hope you will be one of them? :)



http://www.sidetick.com/signup.php?signup_referer=47399

1 comment:

  1. This is such an interesting story at it gives in-depth information to the reader as well. Good thing you have it shared. k2 incense

    ReplyDelete